Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Offer

Last Friday before we left on vacation we put on offer on house. Its a short sale and its going to foreclosure in a month. With a short sale the process takes a little longer so were still waiting to hear back from our Realtor. It's 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and 2298 sqft. And it was built in 2006.




4 comments:

Eddie and Amber said...

Dang GINA...that place is nice. I really hope you get it. I can see Rosko running up and down that hallway.

Team 'Iloa said...

That is so exciting!!!!
I love the home... I hope you guys get it! Good Luck.

The Fam said...

Looks like an awesome house! I hope it works out for you guys... well it would be better if it was in SLC and not Boise. :)

Meagan said...

That is so cool that you put an offer on a house. I wish I could be saying the same thing. I am a little sad that you never called while you were here in Utah. I would have really liked to see you. Hope all goes well, and I will be waiting to see if you get the house.