Tuesday, September 30, 2008

About me image tag

I saw this cool tag on my friend Amber's page and figured I needed to kill a few min. All you do is search for the answers to a few questions using the Google/Yahoo Image search. Then, you have to post an image from the first page of the results with your answer.

Favorite Vacation: Kauai (Good choice Amber)

Favorite Color: Purple

My current age: 26

My favorite treat: French fries. Doesn't have to be McDonalds. But those kind are always good.

The place I want to travel to most: Tahiti. (Again another good choice Amber). Taylor says we'll go here for our 10 yr anniversary. I'm holding him to it!

The place I grew up: California. (Amber I'm really not trying to copy you).
The place I live now: Idaho. The potato state.
Last name: Prince. Go figure only his pictures came up.
First name: Michele (Ya I wish I looked that good)
My middle name: Elane
Something I used to love: California. Ya since living there again I no longer love it. It's moved down a notch to like.
My favorite animal: Dog
And I tag whoever wants to do this....feel free

1 comments:

Eddie and Amber said...

You didn't copy me silly, we just have things in common. If Eddie doesn't take me to Tahiti by our 10 year can I tag along with you? Kidding.