Friday, September 12, 2008

A wee bit delayed.......Happy 6 Months!!!



















I really can't believe our little guy is already 6 months. Where does the time go? It's kind of sad but at the same time I look forward everyday to him getting bigger. (I'm sure one day I won't). He is such a sweet little boy. I'm so grateful for him. He is truly the biggest blessing in our lives. I love you Breckin.
Breckin's loves
His Daddy. His face lights up anytime he walks in the room. He is definitely a Daddy's boy. I have to admit this kind of makes me sad at times.
He loves cereal. (Oatmeal & Rice)
His "jumpy"
Rosko. But I have to admit Rosko isn't to keen on him.
His fingers, or anything else he can get in his mouth for that matter.
Cell phones & Remotes
Being wrapped up at night. (He really needs to break this habit).
Carrots
Bath time/Shower time with Dad
Riding in the stroller & the car
Breckin's dislikes
His Mommy. (He sees me all day, and I think gets a little bored)
Getting lotioned up after bath time.
Getting dressed
Green beans.......see below















Ya he threw up 5 seconds after this.





























Carrots are lost better.....mmmm.....yummy!













Lay one on me!!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Wow, 6 months already. Time does fly by and yes you will get to a point where you don't want them to grow anymore. He is so cute.

The Beus Family said...

dont't feel bad lane did't like me for a long time either now it is all about mommy. it will come