Friday, October 3, 2008

Screaming baby, no sleep = ear infection


So Tuesday an Wednesday night Breckin pretty much screamed the whole night. After staying up with him most Wednesday night Taylor called in sick to work so I could actually sleep since I go a little crazy without sleep. Plus I'm kinda battling a cold and no sleep definitely doesn't help so I told him right at 8am call the DR!!! And lucky enough they got him an app. We told our awesome Doc the symptoms he checked Breckin out and sure enough he has an ear infection. Last night was definitely better but you can still tell he isn't feeling good. But one semi good part for me is that he actually likes to cuddle right now and be held, I quite enjoy that!!! Grandpa Bill comes to town today were so excited!! we pick him up in a half hour. YEA!!!

1 comments:

Eddie and Amber said...

Oh man! That's rough. I hope you guys get better and catch up on rest!