So I really tried to wait 6 months to give this guy solids, I read a lot about food allergies and wanted to stay clear of that. I had Breckin's 4 month check up when he was almost 5 months so I talked to his pediatrician about it and he said it really is ok especially if thats the only thing I give him till he is 6 months. So I have been giving him a little by spoon and then a little in his bed time bottle there were even a few nights where he slept 8 hrs!!! YEA!! That never happens.
Taylor does an awesome job of feeding him, his face is always so clean after. I need lots of practice its always all over his face and up his nose.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
A little solid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment