Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A week in Utah

I stayed in Utah for about a week after my Grandma passed away. It was nice to hangout with family and just relax.

Just watchin' some tv

Swimming
for the first time
with Daddy
He definitely like the water
With Grandma
With Great Grandpa.....I think Breckin was trying to show Grandpa his first tooth!

2 comments:

Bugger said...

Thanks. You should have called when you were in town. Well maybe next time. Your little man looks so cute and fun!
Katie

Katie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. I send my condolences. On a lighter note, the pictures of Breckin are so cute. He's growing up so fast. I can't believe he already has a tooth, Corgin still doesn't have any. I'm sure now that your baby could beat up my baby. I bet he's bigger too. How much does he weigh now? I guess I'll go since I've left you a novel, but I just wanted to tell you that your baby is so cute!