So the last time I posted I thought it was a bad day because my favorite town might burn (which luckily it has been saved!!!). Well it ended up being a pretty bad day. My Mom called and said we should come down cause Grandma isn't doing well. She has been pretty sick since May. Dr's couldn't find what was wrong she basically just quit eating. It was time for her to go "home". We didn't make it down before she passed away. But I was glad I got to see her after just to say "goodbye" since she didn't want a funeral and wanted to be cremated. She had a pretty rough 11 yrs since her and my Grandpa divorced. She was pretty miserable and alone. It was hard to be around her because she was so negative and unhappy. I'm glad she was able to go home to her family and Heavenly Father, I know she is happier now and I'm so grateful for that. I'm glad I have many happy memories of her and hope I never forget them. She was truly a great person. I love her very much and I'm glad I will get to be with her again some day. My Grandma was basically my second Mother growing up. She took care of me for about 10 yrs. She taught me how to swim, read and helped me with all my homework, she was very smart. After we moved to Utah I would go spend a month during the summer with my grandparents. I loved going there. I'll miss you Grandma.
Her only great grandchild
Her only great grandchild











1 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your Gma. She is in a better place. And isn't so great that you know, you will see her again someday.
Post a Comment