Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lake Lowell.....(Wish it was Lake Powell)

Breckin had his first boat ride today. He did so good maybe a mix between all the rocking and the engine was soothing to him. I never knew they made life jackets so small it was so cute. We went with Taylor's Step-mom's uncle and some of his family. They are awesome we have really enjoyed spending time with them, makes living up here a little less lonely. It's nice to have some sort of family close by to do things with. It was a great afternoon.







2 comments:

Katie said...

Breckin is growing so fast. He looks like he's getting big! I love the pic of him in his life jacket. It's so cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Miss ya and hope all is well there in Boise.

The Beus Family said...

I love the life jacket. so cute