The little town of Paradise (California) that I grew up in is pretty much on fire. The news says if the fire cross the feather river the town is pretty much toast. Makes me so sad. All my childhood memories are in this town, it was my home for so long. I haven't been back in 11 years!!! We have actually planned to go there in September I really hope and pray it's still there. There are a lot of pictures I wanted to take. Houses I grew up in, the pool I learned to swim in, my first school etc....it can't go up in flames. Makes me want to jump on a plane and take one last look....so tempting. I doubt I'd get to see much since the town of 25,000 has been evacuated and road blocks everywhere. I think there is only about 14,000 that haven't been told to leave....yet. This is so sad to me. I pray for the firefighters and for the winds to die down so my little town can be saved.

On a happier note Breckin turned 4 months yesterday. He is doing awesome! Today I layed him on his back to play with some toys and left the room for a min I come back and he is on his tummy!! Kid rolled all the way over for the first time and I missed it.....DANG IT! Can't believe how big he is getting so fast. I even think he is getting his first tooth....







1 comments:
This post is so sad. I hope you get a chance to get back.
P.S.Your little man is adorable!
Post a Comment