Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's official!!

We have an 8 month 20lb crawler!! It's been a long time coming usually he just rocks back and forth or rolls all over but now he is finally crawling. And seriously 20lbs already, no wonder I'm getting buff!! If I could figure out how to post a video in the right format you all could see him too. (If someone knows how to change the format please let me know. Thanks). But anyway being a Mom just keeps getting better and better. We love this little boy so much he constantly makes us laugh and constantly helps me with my patience. He has said dadadada but lately just says mamamama. He is super smiley and loves to laugh I think you can pretty much tickle him any where and he laughs like crazy. Its one of those sounds you can never can get sick of and want recorded so you can hear it forever! He loves to discover everything and is interested in everything but his toys. His favorite toy is my old cell phone.

3 comments:

The Fam said...

How fun! I can't wait until Ryder is crawling! How are you doing? I'm sorry we weren't able to see you guys more the other weekend.

Meagan said...

Congratulations! Now there is no containing him. We had to tie a rope around the kitchen chairs because Trey likes to climb on the table. You are lucky he says mamama, Trey hasn't even said that yet. Any news on the house?

Meagan said...

That is so great that he is crawling now. Or is it. Now you are in a different world. I haven't seen any Halloween pictures yet. Did you dress up you little man? Any news on the house?