Monday, November 24, 2008

Short sale = Long sale

So we finally found out today (right after we finished seeing Twilight) that our offer on our house was ACCEPTED!!! 2 months later....we close on my BIRTHDAY. It's not every year you get a house for your birthday. Were pretty excited to finally get settled and to be buying a home and not wasting all our money in rent. I'm so sick of moving I could scream, in the 3yrs that Taylor and I have been married we have moved 6 times this will be the 7th. I told Taylor I'm not moving for another 5 to 7yrs, unless we're rich enough to afford movers to do it for us. Were going to miss our ward, but were glad that were still in the same stake and live close enough to still see our friends. Were also moving into a great ward with our "cousins" and two other couples that we know. And we will finally have a fenced in back yard for Rosko and a master bedroom on the main level! (Those are just some things we have wanted for a LONG TIME!). We will also have a guest bedroom so please feel free to come visit us anytime!!

3 comments:

Eddie and Amber said...

YAY!! That is so exciting!! Congrats!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Meagan said...

I'm so excited for you. that is awesome. I can't wait to see more pictures of the house. I would actually love to come up and see you some time. I could use a get away. Hope you had a wonderful turkey day.

Katie said...

I'm so happy for you! You're going to love it. Can't wait for pics.