Guess its been a while since I've posted much. This weekend my Mom and My Aunt came to town. My Aunt is thinking about moving here, I think this would be great! I would love to have family here, someone to visit when Taylor is at work and someone to watch Breckin so we could actually go on dates again. Not only that but she is like my 2nd Mom.
I went back to work part time at the beginning of the month. Yuck! I don't like it at all. I miss being home with my son. But my work was able to work out a pretty good schedule for me so we have our cousin watching him its only about 10 hours a week but still its hard to leave him. Something I don't think I can get used too.
Were still waiting as patiently as possible to hear back about the house since it is a short sale it's taking a little longer then normal. We have heard that the 1st mortgage on the house approved our offer just waiting on the 2nd mortgage, hopefully we'll find out something by the end of the week, we'd hate to loose our good interest rate that were locked in at. Plus we really like this house. And it's such a good deal!! So keep your fingers crossed and pray for us. Please!
Some other amazingly awesome news is that Taylor certified in local control at work!! I'm so proud of him, he is doing awesome! Thanks for all your hard work honey! It's crazy for people that know Taylor will be shocked to hear he actually has been stressed a few times, weird I know. He just has to keep learning to be assertive and controlling. Pretty funny huh?? Cause those are 2 things that Taylor just isn't. Oh how I love my sweet Husband.
And some other news is that we almost have a "crawler" on our hands.....crazy huh? I know it's sad I don't actually have any pictures of this yet but its on my "to do list".
Monday, October 20, 2008
Catch up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Those pictures of Breckin are adorable! I love the Hurley shirt. I found the best place in St George to get skater clothes. We will have to take a trip down there sometime. :) I hope things work out with the house too! We will cross our fingers for you guys.
I can't believe he is almost crawling. That is great. My fingers are crossed for you and I pray you do get your house. Cangratulations Taylor, that is awesome. I'm sorry to hear that you went back to work. I know what you are going through, and it doesn't get easier, but you learn to deal with it better, at least I have.
Hey Michele. I found your myspace from Cassie and it led me here to your blog so I wanted to say hello and tell you how freakin cute your son is. I will keep my fingers crossed on the house for you that is exciting! Well just wanted to say hi!
I miss you guys I was so looking forward to tonight hopefully we will see you next week Roz
we are not going anywhere my husband is a little crazy sometimes. There is a 30,000 incentive bonus and he wants to go there not me. but i think he now has realized it is a bad deal. it would be way to hard to sell our house. so I told him he could go and come home on the weekends he didn't like that!!!
Post a Comment