Thursday, December 4, 2008

Long time coming.....

Breckin and Evrett's first Halloween. These boys are so stinkin' cute. I finally got the pictures from my Sister-in-law. We got the boys pictures taken at Target for Halloween. FYI....the girl was HORRIBLE!! April and I could've done a lot better job. But anyway here they are. And yes we finally closed on the house. Were finally officially home owners again!! YEA! We're moving in this weekend.

2 comments:

Loren said...

Hey Michelle, I just noticed it was your birthday today!! Happy birthday! It was good to see you yesterday and chat, it's been a while since our morning walks. :) I was happy to help yesterday, you should call me more often! Let me know if I can watch Brecken while you move...

Meagan said...

I'm so excited to see your house. And by the way I've been meaning to tell you happy birthday but life is so crazy for me right now. I am going through a rough time right now, but I'm so excited for you. And I was so glad to see Halloween pictures, they are so cute.