Friday, June 19, 2009

Family Reunion/10 yr High School Reunion

AKA Joe Dirt
It's Beautiful

Playing in the tub with Cousin Evrett

Love this face

Taylor's family is awesome they do super fun annual family reunions. Their family is all very cool and likes to have fun. This year we went to Bryce Canyon. We went on a lot of fun tours, ate lots of food, and rode in the dirt!! The same weekend was also my 10 yr high school reunion so I left a day early to attend to that. I should've stayed at the reunion. It felt like high school all over again, and I quickly remembered why I was so anxious to get out. I feel like I'm in touch with all the friends I want to be, and don't really miss the ones I wasn't all that close with, plus there is always Facebook, and that makes easy to catching up easy. Sorry no pictures from the reunion.

0 comments: