We put Breckin in Swimming lessons and Gymnastics. I found a great Swimming Lesson program called ISR (Infant Swimming Resources) http://www.infantswim.com/. It teaches them to "save themselves" if they were to fall into water. Awesome program, price not so awesome, but well worth it I feel. He has learned a lot and has been going now for about 3 months. It helps that our family here has a pool in their backyard so he gets lots of practice. He can swim under water and roll over and swim on his back until he gets to the edge of the pool. It's fun to watch. I also started him in Gymnastics just an extra thing for him to do to release some of his non-stop energy. It's fun for him to learn and go through all the different obstacle courses they have set up. Can't wait till I can enroll him in Soccer and karate, guess I still have to wait a few years.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Active Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment