Thursday, March 19, 2009

Playing catch-up

It's been sooo long since I've posted anything I've been slacking big time. Mid January Taylor left to radar training in Oklahoma I flew out to see him for a weekend and dropped Breckin off in Utah during an hour layover. If you ever get the chance to go to Oklahoma pass on that!! It's horrible! Except the weather was pretty nice and they have a BJ's restaurant. YUMMY! Oh and the Oklahoma bombing memorial was pretty cool. Anyway when I left there I spent a week in Utah to keep myself from going crazy and so I didn't have to be alone for so long. Taylor got home on Feb 13th (I remember because it was the day before v-day!). Anyway it was sooo great to have him finally home with us again. He was very much missed. It's hard being a single parent, especially for me the one with not many patients. Plus Breckin is totally a Daddy's boy I guess I'm not quite as entertaining as Daddy is.


"B" at the airport after his first airplane ride.

Pictures at the Oklahoma bombing

These chairs have a name on them and represent each person that died in the bombing, the big chairs were adults and little chairs were kids.
A fireman wrote this on the building next to the memorial.
Toby Keith Bar & Grill



0 comments: