Breckin's first hair cut. I love it!! Taylor I don't think ever wanted to cut his hair, but it was getting so long and with enough persistence he finally agreed that we could cut it. He looks so cute, I just want the top to grow out a little more. And of course I saved some of his hair. He looks older now which is kinda sad.
We are also excited that Auntie Tasha came to visit. It's been great having her here.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Lil' B's 1st cut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Holy Cow!!! Breck is so so big, first hair cut that is awesome! How old is he now? Did you take him somewhere to get it cut? So, do you totally love your new house? Josh and I keep saying how we have to come visit you guys soon! How is everything else?
So you finally did it. He looks so cute, and so grown up.
Hey! I finally found your blog. Breckin looks super cute with his new hair cut. He's getting so much bigger! How's your house? Check out my blog at mazingmoss.blogspot.com
Post a Comment