Monday, August 11, 2008

Tagged - All about my Taylor



1. What is his name? Taylor Bradford


2. Who eats more? um....depends what were eating.

3. Who said, "I love you" first? Me (but I already knew he loved me)

4. Who is taller? Me :)

5. Who is smarter? Hands down him!!

6. Who is more sensitive? Me

7. Who does the laundry? Me

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him

9. Who pays the bills? Me

10. Who cooks more? Him for sure! I'd starve without him.

11. Who is more stubborn? Me

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Him

13. Who has more siblings? Him

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We each have a leg in the pants.

15. What do you like to do together? Lots of things, watch movies, wash the car, clean, cook, road trips, play games, spend time with our son, camping, and ride 4-wheelers. Pretty much everything except for the crazy stuff he does, but then again I still am his biggest fan and love to watch him.

16. Who eats more sweets? Him.

17. Guilty Pleasures? Me- spending time in the sun, and shopping. Him- anything that he can do and be active.

18. How did you meet? Well we've known each other for 10 yrs. We met through friends, and thank goodness didn't marry who we were both dating at the time.

19. Who asked whom out first? Neither, just started hanging out and never stopped.

20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

21. Who proposed? He did

22. His best features and qualities? As far as his features go I love his arms and his back, he also has some amazing blue eyes. Qualities - he can do anything! I'm so jealous. He is super sweet and takes very good care of his family.

23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Anyone who wants too!

0 comments: