Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy 3yrs to us!!

I can't believe it’s already been 3 yrs. They have gone by so quickly I can only imagine that’s the way the rest of them will go especially when we have more than one kid, I'm sure it will only get more and more crazy. But really I just want to let Taylor know how grateful I am for him and for all that he does for our family. He amazes me everyday. He has taught me so much and I still continue to learn from him everyday. He is my world! He is the most respectful, genuine, caring, kind, laid back, intelligent, strong, loving man I know. He is not the typical guy....I always say every girl should have a "Taylor", I would never share him. I know that I'm very lucky to have him. He can do anything! He is truly my other half. It's awesome when you finally find someone that knows and sees all your faults and flaws and still loves you for them, I had never had this before. I never want to be without him. He knows my soul and understands, there is not another I can say this about. I know that I'm not the typical "homemaker" wife and not always the best when it comes to doing the "wife" duties, but he never complains and always helps me with everything that I need. He makes my life easier and I know that I would not be where I am without him. Watching Taylor be a Dad is so amazing it happened so naturally for him makes me jealous. Breckin is one lucky boy to have him as his Daddy. I'm so glad I get to spend eternity with you.


0 comments: