Here is our sweet little bundle of love, joy, spit up and dirty diapers. Breckin William was born at 11:37pm on March 10th and weighed in at 7lbs 5oz and measured 19 3/4 inches long. I had gone to my weekly check up earlier that morning, I had kinda felt a little "leaky" (TMI) all morning you could say, when my Dr checked me she pretty much finished breaking my water. What a shock that was! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Excited to know we would finally be meeting our son but scared of what was ahead. We got to the hospital about 10am. I walked the floor a million times. At about noon the nurse started me on pitocin (horrible stuff) they said I just looked way to "comfortable", I had no idea what contractions felt like till that horrible stuff kicked in. I was dilated to about a 5 1/2 when I asked for the epidural, wow that stuff is heaven!! I could finally relax a little. I pretty much just laid there and watched tv and hungout with my Mom and Taylor. At about 10pm I was finally dilated enough to start pushing. I was bound and determined to get him out before midnight, my Dr said if didn't have him out in the next push she was going to cut me, I think just hearing the word cut gave me enough strength for one final push and he was out. THANK GOODNESS!! We are so grateful for this little guy, he has brought so much love into our home as well as entertainment with his noisy bodily functions, to his coos and smiles. We love to just sit and watch him as he kicks and moves his arms, such and active little guy. This little miracle of a child has changed my life forever. I have so much love for him. Taylor is an amazing Dad he does it all (minus the breastfeeding). He is such a pro he makes it look like he has done all of these Daddy duties his whole life, I'm jealous can't wait till I can look so confident being a Mom. I feel so blessed to have Taylor and Breckin in my life, I love these boys with all my heart.









0 comments:
Post a Comment